Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What's All This Stuff?

Well since I've been blogging, I've been trying some new stuff that I otherwise wouldn't have touched. You noticed the ads. I've also been trying a site that pays you to advertise on blogs. It's called PayPerPost and you get a few bucks for posting on an 'offer' and leaving it live for 30 days. Your blog has to qualify, which basically means you have to use it. So far it seems ok. It means I have some weird posts now and again, but I'm tagging them all ppp. You usually have to include a link, which is the value to them. But I figure, big deal if I get 5 bucks for 20 minutes of my time. I haven't gotten a check yet. They'll send it to PayPal in 28 more days. It seems fun so far - some of the offers are out there, and some are not so bad. I did get the code to download my songs. Never fear, I'll try to keep them sparse and fill in the gaps with lots of good sarcasm, just like you are used to!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Uh, no I didn't notice the ads until you mentioned them. Duh me.