Monday, November 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

Ok, I've been inspired. I enjoyed reading the '10' lists and wanted to do my own.


  1. I set my alarm exactly 20 minutes ahead and hit snooze twice to wake up exactly at 6 am. The trick stopped working a long time ago, it's habit now.
  2. I am down to three pairs of jeans that fit nicely - know what that means? Either I do laundry mid-week or I wear dirty ones twice.. good thing I have a desk job.
  3. I only like foods from the four food groups: cereal, pizza, cow, and potato.
  4. I don't eat anything green. Ever.
  5. I wear a size 10 shoe.
  6. I like driving my big truck and, yes, I feel important.
  7. I remember what it was like to wear socks with holes because I couldn't dream of affording new ones.
  8. I've dated guys for their money, but I married for brains.
  9. I barely have a toenail on my little toe because I've ripped it out, it hurts when it grows back.
  10. I don't forward chain email. I smirk at the thought I could have bad luck for 6 million years. I once forwarded one back to the person who sent it - thirty consecutive times.
Man I think I could fill up 20! Tag to anyone who wants to do this and hasn't!

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL I dont forward any forwards either... Me and you will go down in history as the 2 people with the worst luck because of spam... LOL

And I loved my truck too.. now I am have a little car cuzz gas sucks.