Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Collector's Item

Do you know the order of the planets from the sun? Thanks to Blue's Clues, I do. Well that and an episode of Saved By the Bell, but I wouldn't admit to that. We have the planet song not only on DVD in Bluestock, but also the original version that was in Blue's Discoveries. Now that Pluto is not longer a planet...you follow where I'm going? I'm seeing the big cash dollars on Ebay for sure.

~A better version that I can sing~

Oh the Sun's a hot star!
And Mercury's hot too!
Venus is the brightest planet,
And Earth is home to me and you.
Mars is the red one
And Jupiter's most wide.
Saturn's got those icy rings,
and Uranus spins on it's side.
Neptune's really windy
And Pluto's really small!
Well we wanted to name the planets
and now we named them all!

Here's to MVEMJSUNP.

No comments: