Saturday, November 11, 2006

Peer Pressure

Consider it stolen:

  1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Me, I got bored. I do that easily.
  2. When was the last time you shaved? Um, yea
  3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Watching the shows I taped during the week.
  4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Trying to find my latest back-up CD in my wreck of an office - I gave up.
  5. Are you any good at math? Yes, but don't ask me to spell.
  6. Your prom night? I went 4 times, they were all about the same.
  7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Probably not.
  8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? I'll be paying on it forever too.
  9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? I'm too old for myspace.
  10. Last thing received in the mail? Old Navy refunded my overpayment on my account - finally!
  11. How many different beverages have you had today? I only drink Diet Pepsi.
  12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine? Not usually.
  13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I saw the big radio station WNCI when I was young.
  14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? No
  15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Walking through the door is painful enough
  16. What is out your back door? A child's paradise - that never gets used.
  17. Any plans for Friday night? Same ole - the barn, the kids, the PC, then bed.
  18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I don't know that it's even been an issue/
  19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yes, yuck.
  20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Does COSI count?
  21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yuck.
  22. Some things you are excited about? right now, Mondays ;)
  23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Red.
  24. Describe your keychain(s) Lots and lots of keys.
  25. Where do you keep your change? Everywhere, I'm not organized.
  26. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open.
  27. Did you read this far? Consider yourself tagged.

No comments: