skip to main | skip to sidebar

Be Fearless

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Operation: Make my Jeans Fit Me

Well, Day Two of Operation: Make my Jeans Fit Me went well. I did more, feel great, still motivated. I HAD to buy an Ipod to have tunes of course. I'm looking forward to getting up before 5 to make it to the YMCA. The big worry? Being able to drag myself away to go to work!

I just wish I could see results sooner. Any ideas? My sources say 1-2 months. Depressing.

Posted by Christi at 9:51 PM  

Labels: exercise, life

Newer Post Older Post Home
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2007 (87)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (22)
      • Operation: Make my Jeans Fit Me
      • Nice in Theory
      • Making a Comeback
      • Never Gonna Give You Up
      • Happy Homecoming
      • Petty Thief
      • Two Days Down
      • The Way it Works
      • T-Minus 1
      • Idiotville
      • Just Say NO!
      • True Confessions
      • Finally! The Triangle Peg Puzzle Solution
      • Heard it From a Friend Who Heard it From a Friend
      • Hey Ohio: DUH!
      • Good Point - Peeves Remix
      • Giving Props
      • Pet Peeves
      • Karma is Evident
      • Not Another Teen Movie
      • Tis the Season
      • How to Seriously Annoy Me
  • ►  2006 (79)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (42)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)