Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Giving Props

Sweet and Buttery Popcorn - it's been my dinner 3 nights this week. As there has only been 3 days - Exactly. Almost as good as the flavor I'm sure it replaced: Honey Butter.

Maurices - the clothing store I've come to love. I'm not a fashion guru, so their killer displays help. Everything seems to be compatible with everything else. A little expensive, but the time it saves... awesome!

Covington Boots - Nice and comfy. I love them so much that I bought them in brown after owning them in black for a few weeks. I can walk in them all day.

The Devil Wears Prada - If you like Ugly Betty, you will love this movie. You have to love the way the girls sticks out a hard situation and excels.

The fact that the new TV season is beginning. I don't get to watch a lot of TV, but when I do I love that there are new shows.

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Haven't seen the movie, but I liked the book. Oh, and I wish I knew WHY all the microwave popcorns use soya oil...James is allergic to soy :P