Saturday, January 27, 2007

Making a Comeback

Well I thought my New Year's Resolutions had all but been forgotten. It appears that I've caught my second wind. Since Wednesday, I've dramatically cut my pop intake. I am down to two caffeinated beverages a day. Just. Like. That. Sure I have added a Diet Root Beer, but even with that I am drastically down.

I joined the YMCA again today. I had a family membership a few years ago. In an entire year I think we went 5 times. Seriously. More than $600 for a few nights of swimming. I went with my mom today. We walked about a mile and a half. We rode some really cool recumbent exercise bikes for 15 minutes. I think I could stick to those. They open at 5am so I am going to TRY to get up and go before work at least 3 days a week. Wish me luck.

Main Goals: To fit into those size 5 jeans again and to be able to walk a mile without nearly passing out. We'll reassess in a month.

No comments: