Thursday, January 11, 2007

True Confessions

Sometimes I just like to reflect on how weird I truly am.

  • When I do my 12-14 loads of laundry for the week, I'll do towels last. Then instead of folding them, we'll have to live out of the dryer all week if we need a towel. And I would NEVER reuse one without washing.
  • Sometimes I'll just lay my lunchbox on the kitchen counter at the end of the day because I know the hubby will empty it and I won't have to.
  • I have a constant headache from my teeth-grinding - and other stuff. Most days I live on a constant dose of Advil and Tylenol every 4-6 hours.
  • Sometimes I'm mean because mean people get more respect.
  • I read the comics daily. And my horoscope.
  • I can't draw, sing, or cook - but I keep trying.
  • I sometimes manipulate people to get what I want.
  • I've always wanted to make my mother proud.
  • I don't eat foods that are green. I'm not sure why.
  • I will eat an M&M I dropped on the floor, but not a steak that is on the wrong plate.
  • I sometimes have to dig to find my mouse.
  • I sometimes lose my shoes, but only ever one at a time. No one knows why.
  • My house would be a wreck if I hadn't have had the foresight to marry a neat-freak.
  • I can spend an entire weekend on the sofa watching stupid movies, too lazy to even get up to eat.
  • I think driving a big truck makes me look important. Running over every curb, however, makes me look pretty stupid.
  • I was extra-relieved when I hit the camera in the McDonald's drive through and found out my mirrors fold in - when enough pressure is put on them.
  • I would never want to be anyone else than who I am. My issues seem normal.

3 comments:

The Cluck Wagon said...

Omg - that was too funny. Thanks for the giggle!

Karen said...

I was giggling too! But only because I think we were seperated at birth... except I eat food that's green... unless it's not supposed to be green of course. :P

Queen Bee said...

So glad you have a blog so that I can get to know you better, Christi, you're my kind of people!!