Tuesday, December 12, 2006

New Year

Yes, I've started making my list. I've never made resolutions before because I always thought it was a dumb way to motivate a person. If you had the strength to do it in the new year, you have it now. Well, call me a bandwagon-jumper-oner. But I'm going to be specific.

  1. Exercise 4 nights a week by doing as many crunches as I possibly can (plus ten). No credit for future performances.
  2. Keep a cleaner office. This means at least having no more than one junk box full of crap at any one time. And no moving the boxes to another room to make it fit.
  3. Cut my pop intake by one pop a day. I drink about 6 cans a day now. Really.
  4. Replace that one pop with water. The only water I drink now is when I accidentally swallow some when brushing my teeth.
  5. Fit back into my jeans. The size 4's that I loved and that fit me last winter. They will be mine again.
  6. Fight less with Dan. Learn to walk away. At least get out of earshot before I mutter the last word. At least once a week.
  7. Get better with PHP

That is it so far. I would not hold my breath.

No comments: