Tuesday, December 12, 2006

For the Bored

COLORS

[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? One of Meg's Piggies (hair tie)
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes, but generally it's the other way around
3. Last thing to make you angry? It was the 9 year old telling me that we weren't going to a pageant, it was a program. He ALWAYS feels the need to correct me.
4. Are you a fan of romance? NO
5. Have you ever been in love? I'm always in love, with someone. Usually myself.
6. Do you have a temper? Yes.

[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? Yet another Piggie.
2. Do you care about the environment? More so after watching the movie, The Day After Tomorrow.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Yes, people who get to do what they want and still get a full 9 hours sleep.
4. Are you a lucky person? I'm not unlucky. God Loves me.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? If I want it, I get it. Period. Unless it is sleep.
6. Are you Irish? Nope.

[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? A VERY cute dress at the Christmas (Program) tonight.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? I like to treat myself to expensive things.
3. Do you like mysterious things? No. Surprises Suck.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Any that 'doesn't count'
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? Does the Quarter Horse Queen count?
6. Are you creative? Depends on how much trouble I'm in.
7. Are you lonely? I walk a pretty lonely path. I find people can only tolerate *so much* of me.

[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? More PIGGIES!
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? I'm generally happy a lot. I like to spend money on others. And myself.
3. Favorite holiday? I'm not a big fan of holidays. Most likely the 4th of July, there is no expectation to 'perform.'
4. Are you a coward? I'm confrontational, but I have walls. Thick, thick walls.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn, then tan. But I try not to do either. I don't want wrinkles.
6. Do you want children? I want the three I have. Most of the time.
7. What makes you happy? Peace, Love, and 4-legged furry things.

[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? You guessed it. I think I have the whole bag on my desk.
2. Are you good at calming people down? Yes, I'm pretty level-headed when I have to be. With three kids you learn to distract and replace FAST.
3. Do you like the ocean? I hate water so much I can't even stick my face under the shower.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? My mom. I cry a lot though. It makes me feel good... well better.
5. Are you a logical thinker? I'd say I'm a rational thinker. I can rationalize anything.
6. Can you sleep easily? I don't even think my head needs to hit the pillow anymore. I'm scheduled though. You won't catch me napping at noon. Unless I'm at work. Drunk.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? I prefer the barn. And people who don't use double negatives.

[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? Post-its, actually. Then piggies.
2. Do you like sweet things? I've been know to eat sugar.
3. Like play-fighting? Always.
4. Are you sensitive? And I'd like to stay that way.
5. Do you like punk music? What exactly is punk music? Is it by Pink? Maybe a song or two. I dunno.
6. What is your favorite flower? I'm not a flower person.
7. Does someone have a crush on you? Only every guy at work. Ok, maybe no so much.

[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? I should really take a picture because I am sure you don't believe me.
2. Do you like to burn things? Play with fire, wet the bed. I won't even use a lighter. I'm not sure I could.
3. Dress up for Halloween? Nope, didn't even like to when I was a kid.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? I'm not a mean person, but you won't find my inviting the bums over for dinner. Maybe I'm a little mean.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? You can't have both? I don't think I'm the long-term type, but we'll see.
6. What would your super power be? I'd want to be psychic

[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? Paper, paper everywhere
3. Always try to keep the peace? I'm usually the breaker of peace
4. How do you imagine your wedding? My next one? Non-existent
5. Do you like to play in the snow? I didn't even sled as a child. I'd like snow if it was say, 70 out when it happened.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? No and yes.
7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? No. Noone that can watch 12 hours of tv from the same sofa can possibly have ADD.

[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? My Mouse or keyboard. Unless you count the undies.... Just kidding.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? Probably more than I should. Some people, some people just ask for it.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I'm sarcastic. But I can behave at a dinner party. If you pay me.
4. ?? Where did 4 go?
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Yes.
6. What is your favorite color(s)? When I was a kid, I would never pick a favorite color because I didn't want to hurt the other crayon's feelings. They couldn't help being born the color they were. Seriously. I think it carried over. 7. Does the color you wear affect your mood? Well sure. I feel grown-up in black, young in pink, and dorky in red. But does it make me dye my hair and get a nose ring, um nope.

No comments: