Monday, December 18, 2006

Here Comes Santa Clause

One of the presents I got for Dan was a new electric razor. He's been using the same Braun since I've known him (four years now?). I'm hoping he'll like it.

I have two people left on my list. My mom and my grandma. I wanted to get my mom Cold Case on DVD, but apparently they have not released it and are not going to anytime soon. So, that's the only hard thing left.

And I have everything wrapped. I always give everyone a paper and then don't put names on the presents. I enjoy them trying to figure out what belongs to who by the shape of the box and they always forget that everyone gets the same paper for everything.

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

I have numbers on the presents this year. Just one number, different on each present. They have no clue. As long as I don't lose my code, I'm okay ;)