Sunday, February 04, 2007

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

I've been running around like a crazed woman for days. Trying to find time to exercise, trying to find time for 4-H, trying to find time to breathe. I suddenly find that all of a sudden there are about 3.5 million people who need me, and so I don't have time to need myself.

I had my review at work. Went as well as expected, maybe better. I suddenly find myself wanting to work harder -- which I'm sure is a psychological response. I don't have time for that either.

My conclusion? God is definitely a man. A woman would have made days 35 hours long -- at least.

3 comments:

Queen Bee said...

How about the jeans? Are they fitting yet?

Christi said...

Getting closer :) Thanks for asking!

Heather said...

LOLOL!!! I agree with 35 hours in a day ;)