skip to main | skip to sidebar

Be Fearless

Monday, February 26, 2007

Random Obsession



Some people collect stamps, some people collect cats, some people even store food for winter, me? I stockpile ink cartridges for my photo printer. At least I used to. I loss interest before I used them all.

Posted by Christi at 8:53 PM  

Labels: computers, random

Newer Post Older Post Home
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2007 (87)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • OK, I Promise
      • Random Obsession
      • It's Not Me, It's the Rest of the World
      • Kudos to Logitech
      • D to the U to the M to the B
      • Life is Like a Box of Chocolates
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2006 (79)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (42)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)