Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Kudos to Logitech

I use this mouse and keyboard at home: Logitech LX700. I've always loved it. A few days ago, however, my mouse stopped working. Yes, it was charged. I emailed Logitech and got a canned answer, asking me to do what I already tried to remedy the situation. My keyboard still works great. Today I called. I explained the situation and that I'd already tried the usually solutions.

They are sending me a whole new combo without any hassles or questions! It will be replaced with the MX3000 in less than two weeks. However I do not believe the new set features rechargeable batteries in the mouse. I will not have to send the old set in, so maybe I can get my original one fixed. Either way, I am pleased with their service.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey that is cool! It pays to mail company customer support :)