Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is it really September?

Well, almost. It's been a busy second half of the month. School has started and work is crazy. Shawn (in the 3rd grade) has cried at school twice already. *sigh* so it didn't take long to get back into the swing. Both Shawn and Alyssa are grounded until I-don't-know-when for lying to me. This is the first I've had to deal with that and I'm hoping it is the last. They are grounded from everything, and anything else I can come up with until I am no longer mad.

We had a good show last weekend. My mare won reserve champion in the Halter championship class (and 2nd in the regular class). She won the Halter class she was in on Sunday. I was very proud of her. The kids were at their dad's and didn't show. We only have a couple more shows this year. While that is a relief (so much work and money and time!), it's sad. It signals the end of the summer and the start of cold.

Seriously, I'll try to have something a little more interesting in the future, problem is all the drama in my life.... well I'm not going to SHARE with the entire world!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Btdt with the lying, good for you getting on it right away. *HUGS*