Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back in the saddle again

Well, I rode the horse again tonight, this time with saddle. All went well.What a relief.

We were talking about the cartoon "Jem" today at work. I was talking about it anyways, the 'kids' I work with were looking at me like I was nuts. I even sang the theme song (you're lucky to be spared). Apparently I am the only person in the 22-30 year old range to have heard of the show. It was one of my favorites.

What was your favorite show growing up?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I loved Lassie... yeah I know... it was lame. A dog that could tell Timmy's mom when he was stuck in a well. I still loved it. Oh, and Speed Racer!

Queen Bee said...

Guess it was too many years ago because I don't remember a thing that I watched on tv as a kid!

hapimumTo3 said...

I loved the flintstones and the jetsons. Makes me sad not to see them even on the cartoon network for my kids to see them.

Heather said...

I know JEM! I liked the one with the time traveler guys... they start out as real people and they are in a band... and they always say "See you on the flip side" lol