Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bloggers Block

It's becoming painfully obvious that outside work, I must have no life. I work, pick up the kids, go to the barn, go home and work, pass out exhausted, and start again. You can't blog about work (see dooce) and outside that the most exciting thing I've done this week is get up early to make sure I had dry clothes for work. Fascinating!

Megan is grouchy tonight, Dan is grouchy tonight, and I think I need a beer. I don't even like beer. I'm going to add that to my list of things to do next week - learn to like beer.

*guilty admission: I've been locking myself in the bathroom and faking indigestion to have time to relax... I can spend a good 20 mins reading the paper or surfing the net on my Palm. I think I'm about to get busted though. How many people need to 'poop' 3 times a night?

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOLOLOL Sometimes I do ;) LOLOLOL It could work.. ;)