Saturday, August 05, 2006

I got dumped..

So I've ridden horses for a while.. like all 26 years of my life. Yesterday, for the first time ever, my ass met with the ground not by choice. It hurt. Like hell. Today it's worse.

My 3 year old filly has been through a lot in her short life. We've been diagnosed with EPM (not the case), laziness (nope), arthritis, and now I think there is a stifle issue. Everytime I get something fixed, something else breaks. It reminds me of the Ford Mustang I used to own. I finally sold that and it now runs perfectly - with no problems - for someone else. Typical

I've ridden her without a saddle for a total of three times. I've gotten to ride her this year a total of three times. I think it's time to saddle up. The worse part about my untimely meeting of Mother Nature's Earth... I had to get up and brush it off and get back on.. and people watched the whole thing.