Friday, September 01, 2006

And isn't it Ironic?

Tonight I discovered I have been cached and I reside in Google. For a living, in the daytime, I am a web designer and SEO (is there anyone between the ages of 23-33 who is not a web designer??). Anyways, I have commercial sites that have a PR 5 and 6 and... well my own personal blog that I ignore is a puny zero. I have no links outside the one in my msn group. All day I've been writing content and working link campaigns and analyzing stats and navigations.. I've been publishing articles! Granted the are not interesting, but they give great links.

Maybe someday I'll do that for my own little slice of the world. But who wants to come home and keep working? Incidentally, I rank #1 on Google for my name. I can be googled ;) and really I've yet to find anyone impressed by that...

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL Wow.. you are up and coming in the world girl!