Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vonage Sucks Too

After my last frustrating experience with Verizon, I decided to sign up for Vonage. With a promise of a modem appearing at my door in 2 business days and a month free service, I was excited to be rid of long-time loser, Verizon (formerly GTE). I had to pay at $42 setup fee.

That was two weeks ago. Still no modem. I called to cancel. Well, turns out I have to call yet another phone number that is only open limited hours. I couldn't cancel with the same people I placed the order with. And they still have my $42.

Now I hate all phone companies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH VONAGE!!!!!
I AM BEYOND PISSES OFF!!! HOW MANY TIMES, AND HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I NEED TO CALL TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT???? UPON SIGNING UP, I WAS TOLD I WOULD BE RECEIVING A $100 GIFT CARD, WHICH I NEVER DID, AND THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CONTRACT OR CANCELLATION FEES. I WAS LIED TO, NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE!!! AFTER NUMEROUS REPEATED CALLS, I HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY ROPE!! THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $158 TO DISCONNECT!!! I WILL PURSUE THIS MATTER BY CONTACTING THE TV MEDIA, AS WELL AS MY LAWYER!! IS THIS COMPANY THAT RETARDED???? DO THEY NOT REALIZE THAT WITH SO MUCH BAD PUBLICITY (I SHOULD HAVE READ ALL THESE REVIEWS PRIOR TO SIGNING UP) THAT EVENTUALLY, THIS COMPANY WILL FAIL!!!???? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR, AND LEARN FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S MISTAKES, BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR OWN!!



VONAGE CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!