Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Needing some Cheese

Well today didn't go all that bad. But I'm still going to whine a little.

It seems like my world is falling apart. I know this is what I wanted. It doesn't really make it all that much easier. I try not to get all dark and personal here, but I'm concerned. I know that I'm not sad about losing someone who I was supposed to love.

What I wonder... when was the last time I said I loved someone and really meant it? And have I actually ever? I just don't know if I'll ever let someone in. But the first step is admitting the problem, right?

The problem, folks, is me.

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

((((Christi)))) It sure isn't easy being a grown up. Email me if you want to talk more, okay?

Karen said...

Hugs! I felt the same way... take your time. You have to love yourself and sometimes? that's the hardest.

I'm around too, and btdt, so you can email me too...