Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Addicted

Ok, so I've been neglecting my blog. A lot. I'm sorry!

I've been pretty busy what with the pending divorce (did I say that out loud?) - and no, I'm not ready to talk about it - and the horse show season being in full-swing. And then there is this MySpace thing. I swore I would never buy into the hype. It was for kids, I'd say. Well, here I am. And guess what? There are a lot of old folks like me there! I've found friends from school that I barely remember.

I also found this girl I grew up with. We were like sisters until I was about 10 or so. Then she just disappeared. While it's cool that she's doing great and she said hey, it's a little weird. I spent so much of my childhood looking up to her and now I have no idea who she is.

So, if you've ventured into Kiddieland, look me up at http://www.myspace.com/myrandomnumber - I'm kind of embarrassed about how few friends I have!

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

Ugh. Does this mean that I have to sign up on myspace to read your stuff over there? Are you leaving me??

Hugs to you, I'm here when/if you're ready to spill the beans or whatever.

Karen said...

I have a myspace page, but i only did it so I could track my brothers band... LOL! I see him everyday, don't know why I needed a myspace page.

and on that divorce thing, btdt... if you want to talk, or vent or cry or cuss or throw shit, email me. Hugs!