skip to main | skip to sidebar

Be Fearless

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Beggar's Night



Trick or Treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, you can bet
I'll post your address on the Internet.






These people decided to trick-or-treat from their vehicle.
There should be some law against that.

Posted by Christi at 8:50 PM  

Labels: food, kids

Newer Post Older Post Home
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2007 (87)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Beggar's Night
      • A Decade
      • Ok, So I'm a Cow
      • I'm a Gummi Bear - Best Video - EVER
      • A Little Housecleaning
      • A Small Treat
      • Personality Disorder
      • The Truth Fairy
      • Pack Rat
      • Time Off
      • A Lot is Two Words
      • Vonage Sucks Too
      • I Stare in Amazement
      • Loan Sharks
      • Ask Yourself Punk - Are you Feeling Lucky?
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (22)
  • ►  2006 (79)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (42)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)